I couldn't help taking a few pictures of the kids all cute and dressed. Ok, so I took over 50 pictures in about a minute and half! But I got a cute one and I didn't have to do anything in photoshop! My dad sent the little wind up rabbit Briley is holding. She felt it was an important addition to their little portrait!
The kids had a great time with their Easter egg hunt this afternoon. They found jellybeans and Rolos in most of their eggs. Logan only picked up about three eggs. He was really in it for the candy. As soon as he found an egg, he opened it, ate the candy, bailed on the egg and moved on!
Briley had a great time chasing after eggs. She is getting so big so fast. But she certainly still enjoys running around the backyard picking up eggs!
1 comment:
I can't believe how blonde Logan is! Holy Cow!
Post a Comment