Sunday, October 19, 2008

12 step program for little addicts

So we taught Cameron a new phrase the other day: "Hi, my name is Cameron. I am 3 years old and I am addicted to adrenaline." It seemed appropriate that he learn this because we are looking into finding a 12 step program for adrenaline junkies. Does such a thing exist?



I was sitting at my desk the other day and Cam climbs into my lap, gives me a kiss on my cheek and keeps going. He climbs up to the arm of the chair, stands, and jumps. There was nothing soft, no gentle landing. He jumped from about 3 feet and lands on the hard wood floor! I got up (because this was a moment that needed a camera) but that did not stop him. It didn't matter that my chair is on wheels on the hard wood floor. He climbed and jumped while the chair sailed the other direction! Can you make him out in the picture? I turned off the flash so you could see his motion.


The little adrenaline junkie got his high for the day jumping off the side of the pool!

No comments: