Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just for fun

Briley lost another tooth. This one she yanked out herself. Her first tooth (a little over a year ago) her aunt had to bribe her with $5 to get it out and now she won't leave a loose tooth alone until it's gone! She also recently has taken to getting her hair curled on Sundays. It makes her look so old!
Emma takes Logan for rides on her back while crawling around on the floor. He thinks it's great fun and laughs hysterically. So the other two now take him for rides as well. We had some friends over for dinner the other night and they have a newly turned one-year-old son. He walks mostly but suddenly decided to crawl. We heard their son screaming, came around the corner to find Logan on his back! Apparently anyone on all fours is in need of being ridden!
Cameron recently discovered something out of his sister's closet that he just can't live without. He loves Briley's pink kitty-cat rainboots! Check out that grin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous picture of Briley! the lighting is beautiful and she does look so grown up!

Dawn said...

love the boots. Every boy has to have a pair of rain boots. Makes you wonder if he even cares that they're pink. I can tell from the picture, he's almost as tall as me:)

emwhitte said...

I can't believe how big the kids have gotten! They are so adorable!

I hope you don't mind that I added your link under my blog friends. Let me know if you'd rather me not and I can take it off :)

Hope everything is going well!