
Where do I begin?! I can give a little background, and then you just have to smile and admire her independence and creativity! She is performing in a talent show at church in a couple of weeks and singing "Part or Your World" from the movie The Little Mermaid. All afternoon after her voice lesson today, she was wearing Emma's Ariel costume. She was about to add the wig when I told her it was time to change for dinner. Earlier in the day, while Briley was dressed as Ariel, the other Halloween costumes came out. Cameron was Buzz Lightyear, Emma was Aurora (from Sleeping Beauty) and Logan had the gun belt and boot covers from his Woody costume. After dinner, I was reading the boys a story and Briley came out of my room like this. I had difficulty suppressing the laughter as she said, "Don't I look cute, Mom? You should take a picture." And so I did. I am sure that this will work to my advantage one day as some sort of blackmail!
1 comment:
I didn't know Ariel wore boots?
Post a Comment