Sunday, May 11, 2008

Girls night in

This weekend while the boys got to go camping, we had a girls night in. Briley and Emma helped me make strawberry pancakes. Briley did a great job making Mickey pancakes (I flipped them for her).

And with strawberry Mickey Mouse pancakes, you just have to have a little whipped cream.
(so it already melted by the time I got a picture!)

But who can have a little whipped cream on their pancakes without first sampling some?


(the girls insisted that I try some too!)
So maybe it wasn't just a little bit of whipped cream!

After dinner we headed upstairs for a double feature of Nancy Drew and Mr. Magorium's Toy Emporium. I left for girls night out and their friend Ann came to babysit. But during intermission they got to have neopolitan ice cream sandwiches! It was a fun night!

No comments: