Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

At church this morning the men gave roses to the women, a small token of their appreciation. The roses were beautiful. I love the colors of this rose. The inside of the petals was red while the outside was yellow. The beauty of the rose and what it represented really struck me. I wanted to share it with you, the women in my life. I hope you each know the place you hold in my heart and how grateful I am for your examples. Enjoy the rose!


Andy and the kids decided to make me breakfast in bed this morning. I didn't eat it in bed but I got to stay in bed while they made it. That counts, right?!

It was so yummy! Since church is early they didn't have time to make their own yummy breakfast and so they shared mine! Isn't it beautiful? Makes me hungry all over again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a serious breakfast! And so artistic with the strawberries cut and arranged around the edge. What a nice mommy to share :)