
Briley found this in our backyard this morning. The caterpillar was forming into a chrysalis. By the end of the evening it is completely solid in its chrysalis. It was really interesting towatch and it should soon turn into these beautiful black and orange butterflies.

What can I say? He comes running out of his room like this saying, "look at my cuteness!" How could I not pull out my camera?!

Briley wanted to get her ears pierced before school so I decided to take her up on her request before she chickened out. The poor thing had to have it done three times. The lady missed the spot and nearly hit cartiledge and I made her pull it out and do it again. It took us about 10 minutes to convince Briley she had to have one more hole put in her ear (and I had to bribe her with a High School Musical purse and a crazy pen!)

Cameron calls these sunglasses his "diving glasses" (I have absolutely no idea why) and he keeps them in the tub. Logan was taking a bath the other day I came in to check on him and found this. The kid has a quirky personality and I love it!!!
1 comment:
I love that Thomas the train is in such a great spot! What a cute kid!
Post a Comment