Here we are a month later. I will find a thing here and a thing there. This I can handle. But their room is still more or less spotless. And they have never asked about anything that was given or thrown away. Guess I am not such bad mom after all!
on the little hunter...
He never quits. He comes running in the house, yelling, "I got one! I got one!" He was so excited to catch a lizard. Well, it's a cross between a snake and a lizard and we call it a salamander. But this one was healthy and fast, and he still caught it! He put it in a little cage he has for just such occasions, and brought it in the house. I kept telling him to take it outside before we lost it. Sure enough, the cage door opened and the lizard escaped. The bad news is that it escaped in Cameron's room, and we have yet to see it again. The faithful little guy asked Heavenly Father to help him find his missing salamander so it would not die. The next day, Cam caught another one. I told him it was the one he lost in his room. It snuck outside when we weren't looking. Who knows, it could be true! We still haven't seen the other one, dead or alive in the boys' room!
No comments:
Post a Comment