I have been taking a photo editing class on line learning some new and fun tricks. It is a two week class, and there are more projects to follow, but here are the first three projects. I was trying to show a friend, but he couldn't see them posted online since you have to be a participant in the class to view the photos. So I decided to post them here.

This photo was taken from Emma's birthday photo shoot a couple weeks back. She is so photogenic and the black and white adds a classic feel to her photo. This was my favorite shot from that afternoon. All I did was convert it to black and white and add the frame and the words. Pretty simple.

Logan has this thing for his rainboots. This picture was taken a few days ago. He is in his jammies tromping around the backyard in his boots. No matter the weather, the kid loves his boots! This one was a bit more complicated, playing with color to create a vintage, hand tinted feel. Then I added the text and the frame. I love the timeless feel to this photo.

This is one of my favorite photos of Cameron. I think I shared the original and it's story before. But in case you forgot...he collected rocks, plants and a fish from our pond and put it all in his wagon. Then he excitedly exclaims that he built a pond just like his daddy. Too cute. This techinque included blending textures and photo masks to achieve this result. I started with the black and white photo in this first one. But then I decided to put some color back in for the second photo. I like the one with color better, I think. Oh, and I added a frame.
1 comment:
totally love them. If it is the class that is good, I want to know about it and possibly take it myself, but I fear that it is the photographer...
Post a Comment