...he actually caught it! He captured it against the glass and I helped him keep the fly in the bottle while pulling it away from the glass. He then got the lid on it. He was so excited!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
The saga of the little hunter...
...continues. This little guy is always on the hunt. Sometimes fish, sometimes lizards, sometimes flies? Today he wanted to catch a fly. There was one buzzing around the house and he determined he would catch it.
After several minutes of intense concentration...

...he actually caught it! He captured it against the glass and I helped him keep the fly in the bottle while pulling it away from the glass. He then got the lid on it. He was so excited!
...he actually caught it! He captured it against the glass and I helped him keep the fly in the bottle while pulling it away from the glass. He then got the lid on it. He was so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment