Sunday, May 3, 2009

campfire in the backyard

Friday night we were trying to figure out what we could do with the kids that wouldn't keep them up too late. I didn't get dinner on the table until 7:30 (which is crazy late for us) so we didn't want to have a movie night. Instead, we decided to build a fire and make s'mores. We have a fire pit in the backyard, but the gas lines have water in them and so the fire doesn't work. So Andy and the kids collected some wood while I went to the store to gather the goodies. We gathered around the fire pit and roasted marshmellows and made s'mores. It was so much fun (not to mention sticky and tasty!)


























package of marshmellows-$2
Hershey's chocolate bar-$2
box of graham crackers-$2
up late anyway making memories to last a lifetime- absolutely priceless

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yum! I could go for a smore and it's 4 am!