Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dad's wedding

My dad remarried a couple of weeks ago. He asked me to do the photography for him. I was flattered and terrified all at the same time! I was flattered to know that he thought that much of my photographs to trust me with his big day. I was terrified that I would miss something or mess something up! So I agreed but made no promises of what I would deliver! He continued to have faith in my abilities (thanks for that, Dad!) and so I started studying so I wouldn't let him down. It was a lot fun to be his photographer! I even got some great shots! So here are a few (and I really mean a few-I took over 1,500 photographs!) of my favorite shots. Oh, and these are all unedited...







1 comment:

Dawn said...

Your photography just gets better! It's great when you have 4 little monkeys to practice on!