Friday, January 22, 2010
a new perspective
As I sit here fixing the inconveniences of a crashed hard drive, I wandered to the blog of my favorite family and wedding photographer for inspiration. Her work inspires me to capture the love and relationships among my family. Her work guides me to be a better photographer. I want to be like her when I grow up. I received inspiration of another kind today. Her 8 week old son went into the hospital with a case of rsv that was not responding to treatment. That little one was called home a couple of weeks later to his Father in Heaven. My heart just broke for that family. But she is so full of faith and she is strong. And she reminded me just how much I love my family. Then I started to think about Briley's teacher. She is a brave woman. She lost her husband a year ago at Christmas. I don't know the specifics of her story, only that she gets up every morning to be mother to her children. She goes to work every day to be teacher to 24 8 and 9 year olds. Sometimes her eyes are sad, but she keeps moving forward. She keeps moving forward. My children are happy and healthy; their daddy loves me and thinks I am beautiful; "God is real. God is good. All the time." What more do I need?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment