Last night at school there was a Welcome Back dinner where we ate pizza and salad for $1. They also had the opening night of the book fair. Briley cleaned out her piggy bank so she could get some new books. She started reading this book last night and finished it this afternoon and still did things like eating and her chores. It's 217 pages long! Reading is one of her favorite things to do and she can curl up and just read all day long! I think she is the fourth generation in my family with this passion. I am sure Andy has another for it...
Saturday, September 6, 2008
A child after my own heart
Last night at school there was a Welcome Back dinner where we ate pizza and salad for $1. They also had the opening night of the book fair. Briley cleaned out her piggy bank so she could get some new books. She started reading this book last night and finished it this afternoon and still did things like eating and her chores. It's 217 pages long! Reading is one of her favorite things to do and she can curl up and just read all day long! I think she is the fourth generation in my family with this passion. I am sure Andy has another for it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment