Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The new one

I got my new camera a few days ago. I am very excited to upgrade and I have been playing with it quite a bit. I have so much more creative control over almost everything. I can take photos that would never have turned out right with my other camera. I just thought I would share some of my photos-maybe you will come to love my new camera as much as I do!





So there's nothing great about this photo-it just makes me laugh. My first thought when I saw this one was, "Two heads are better than one!" What do you think these two are up to?





You know, I used to make fun of my dad because it seemed the only pictures he ever took were of flowers and sunsets. I get it now-there is so much beauty and color in freezing a moment of nature. Sorry Dad! I take it all back!


These photos are all taken in our amazing backyard!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Very cool photos! Maybe I should have you show me how to work my camera! :)