



I did this crazy thing the other night. I decided to read the manual to my camera. I know, it sounds crazy, but it was amazing! Ok so the reading was a little slow, but I finally started to figure some things out (I have only had this camera for 3 years) that are helping me to take better pictures!
This, by the way, is what happens to a toddler when you try to photograph him without a flash! I have been experimenting with color and exposure to take better indoor photos. While my pile of laundry seems an uninteresting subject, it was taken at night under incandescent lighting without a flash and the color is pretty true. The other thing I have been working on is composition. I see details that tell a story that I never really noticed before and I am trying to capture those details. The cars were left over from a day of play when Logan went to bed. The line really struck me as this interesting story about Logan, how his little mind works. This picture was taken at night in incandescent lighting with no flash. Again it was exciting to me to discover true color with no flash. I love the other picture of Logan. So the exposure is not entirely correct (nothing a little photoshop can't fix), but I was working more toward compostion in this one. So, what do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment