Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Delivery Service

We often find ourselves delivering materials to Andy when something was delivered too late for him to bring to work, or on the rare occasion when his math skills were not so accurate and we bring extra material. Well on this delivery day I decided to bring my camera so I could add this to my daily photo/journal project.


This one is a fun perspective, and don't worry I was stopped at a red light!











He happened to be working down by the beach and this is one of my favorite streets. I love the way the palm trees create a feeling of being in a tropical tunnel!









Here are all three of my boys lined up as Andy collects his delivery.










I was just playing around, taking random photos, pointing and shooting, not actually aware of what my camera decided to focus on. I actually liked this one. I like all of the lines between my car and the freeway and in my mirror.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ryan is the random photo person in our family. I often find pictures of his toys, his bed, his ceiling fan, totally random. Thank goodness it's not 35mm anymore!