Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A ballerina

Emma loves ballet and she is so good at it. She gets bored with the regular classes that don't practice for the all school concert, but being the mean mom I am, I am making her stick with it for now. I figure she will be mad either way, if I let her quit or make her keep going. So why not let her develop a talent while she is mad at me?!(this was my attempt at playing around in photoshop-I am sure there is room for perfection, but I think it turned out all right)













These are just a couple of pictures from one of her classes. She loves the middle stretch but hates it when her teacher stretches her. I don't think she is ready to accept the age-old "no pain no gain" yet!

2 comments:

Quinn Family said...

loved catching up on all you have been up to. just wish we were there to enjoy life with you...

Dawn said...

We are mean parents too! Poor Megan has been taking gymnastic lessons more on than off for 6 years now!