Thursday, March 19, 2009

A hunting he will go

Cameron is turning into my little hunter. We have no concerns for his survival if he ever got lost in the forest!

One morning he went outside in his jammies to play. Logan comes running in to tell me that Cameron was fishing again. He had a bowl full of fish and I don't even know how he caught them! I let him watch his fish for a while before returning them to the pond. Man, was he mad at me (can you see his grumpy face?) when I made him return his morning's work to the pond! I was only trying to preserve the fish so that he can catch them again later!


He pouted for a few minutes, but he wasn't down for long! He moved on to the next prey of the morning...lizards. These are a little elusive still, but he sure gave it all his attention for an hour or so! When Andy came home from work, Cam immediately asked daddy to help him catch a lizard. They got one eventually (though I have no pictures to show off their hard work). Cameron even has a lizard trap now (which is nothing more than a cardboard box with a hole in it!)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

wow, a whole hour?! That's incredible! I wish we had more lizards around here!