This morning I was working on my computer and Cameron comes running to the back door and grabs his "lizard trap" (the cardboard box with a hole in it). The kids and Andy were over by the strawberries and had found some lizards. So Andy helped the kids catch three of them. He moved the lizards from the box to the bucket of dirt. The striped one (in the very right hand corner of the box) immediately buried itself in the dirt and was to be seen no more. He was the smartest one! After a couple hours of being manhandled by the kids, the poor lizards were released. I don't think I have seen lizards scurry that fast!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Update on the hunter
This morning I was working on my computer and Cameron comes running to the back door and grabs his "lizard trap" (the cardboard box with a hole in it). The kids and Andy were over by the strawberries and had found some lizards. So Andy helped the kids catch three of them. He moved the lizards from the box to the bucket of dirt. The striped one (in the very right hand corner of the box) immediately buried itself in the dirt and was to be seen no more. He was the smartest one! After a couple hours of being manhandled by the kids, the poor lizards were released. I don't think I have seen lizards scurry that fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment